This 2 br / 1.75 bath house was built in 1954. It has hardwood floors (tile in kitchen) and white painted wood cabinetry throughout. A large living room and kitchen are along the west side side of the structure. On the east side, from front to back, are a bedroom, full bath, second bedroom with its own 3/4 bath. Water pipes under house were recently replaced with copper. Current tenant has 1/2 of front yard as organic garden and has created a covered patio in other half. Washer and dryer for all tenants are out the back door in the covered concrete back area. It is surrounded by a redwood privacy fence.